Monday 20 May 2013

Cool YouTube Channels

If you are like me and think reptiles are awesome, there are loads of places on the Internet where you can see the animals and learn all kinds of new information about reptile keeping. Here are three of the best YouTube channels that I have found and subscribed too.



As I only have three pet snakes and don't plan on becoming a breeder, I find it interesting to watch these channels to learn about the different genetics and how to care for eggs. I also love seeing other cool reptiles such as gators, geckos, bearded dragons and large snakes. I actually hope one day to get a lepoard gecko but have to talk my family into letting me have one as they are adorable and would make an awesome pet.

Leopard gecko















If anyone wants to add their own reptile YouTube channel, add a comment below and I will take a look and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.