Saturday 29 June 2013

New Addition

Finally convinced my fiance Phil to get a leopard gecko. I can now announce that I am the proud owner of a female leopard gecko. I have wanted one now for ages and I am so glad and excited to finally have my first lizard. I hope to get more in the future.

Handling a leopard gecko is much different than handling a snake, although is a joy to do. They can be quite quick, agile and tend to try to leap out of your hand. My new one will certainly keep me on my toes.

To find out more information about leopard geckos, click here. This article is more in depth about housing, feeding, husbandry and of course my favourite topic: paint jobs aka morphs!

Violet


















 






Sorry for the poor quality images, I shall be adding better ones in due course.











Finally got round to taking better photographs. My mobile phone camera is not the best for getting pictures of my reptiles. You may notice in the pictures that her colours are not as vivid as she is in shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.