Monday 16 September 2013

Reptile Shows UK / Europe

Reptile expeditions are a great source for going to see lots of wonderful animals and for meeting breeders that have a passion for the hobby. If you are a fan of reptiles, such shows are worth going to.

I am privileged to be going to the IHS show in Doncaster England next Sunday.  This will be the first reptile show that I have ever been to, therefore I have no idea what to expect and I'm very excited. The only part I am not looking forward to is traveling as I am based in Belfast so it will be a long day and 500 mile drive! Will I be purchasing any reptiles that day? I have no idea as I'm looking to get a pinstripe ball python from a local breeder soon. You guys and girls will have to stay tuned and keep reading my blog to find out. I will also be posting on Facebook about the show and what wonderful animals I have seen.

Last weekend was the date for one of the biggest reptile expeditions in Europe and if not worldwide which was in Hamburg Germany. At the show there were many animals on offer from famous breeders worldwide. This included various royal pythons, lizards, colubrids and venomous reptiles. Furthermore, also available is an array of equipment and dry goods.

The next large reptile show following Doncaster, is on December the 1st 2013 in Houten Holland. For a list of shows and events please click here For reptile enthusiasts in the USA click here

Picture of myself holding an albino Burmese python



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.