Saturday 14 June 2014

Reptile Hunters Belfast

In my eyes, nothing beats going to my local Belfast reptile shop to see some wonderful and rare animals. It's also a great source for learning how to care for your animals and a wonderful way to meet new people.

My favourite Northern Ireland reptile shop is Reptile Hunters. If you live in Belfast or plan on visiting, these guys are worth checking out for all your reptile needs. They stock everything from rare animals including the shop mascot, Sadam the rhino iguana, who is worth going to see and one of the only rhino iguanas in Belfast! Reptile Hunters also stock dried goods, vivaruims, thermostats, live foods and decor with the best varity to choose from in Northern Ireland.


Saddam the rhino iguana! That you may have seen at the side of my blog.


Not only is it well stocked but the staff are very friendly, helpful and approachable. Everytime I go into the shop, I feel welcome and comfortable and I enjoy being there. The shop is also very clean and modern compared to other shops I have been to. It's a great reptile shop.

I will always remember my first visit to the shop, and if I had not discovered it I don't think I would have ever considered getting a reptile. After being allowed to handle a few different snakes, I just had to get one and I started with a corn snake and soon progressed to royal pythons and leopard geckos. What started as a passion has quickly turned to an obsession and I soon hope to get a boa from my favourite reptile shop. To contact this fine establishment click here.



Female Pied Royal Python




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.