Friday 20 December 2013

Early Christmas Present

You guessed right, I finally got another addition! I think at this rate it will never end! I am now on snake number six and reptile number eight. After all, one does not simply buy one reptile!

We have named the new snake Flora as she is a butter royal python that we hope will be a future breeder for our bumblebee. She is settling in well and even accepted a feed the day after we collected her.The cutie was bred by Mike Wilbanks and purchased in Hamm, Germany by Eddie at Reptile Hunter


Flora

Flora





































In other news: I have also took reptile keeping even further by getting my first reptile ink. Due to having type one diabetes, my new tattoo is of a leopard gecko holding a type one diabetes ribbon.


New Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.